Modern makeover of the bestseller FIALA: The short coat made of the particularly soft high-performance material 'light twill' presents itself in a reduced, classic-casual aesthetic. The almost straight cut features a slight waist that ensures a feminine silhouette. The adjustable hood is rounded off in a feminine way by soft woven straps and embroidery eyelets. Made from sustainable materials.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Hooded coat with classic, figure-flattering silhouette
- Lightweight and extra soft 2-layer performance material 'light twill'. The shell is made of sustainable modal and recycled polyester.
- Superior wearing comfort: waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Regular fit
- Fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood
- 2 Zipper pockets
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Cuff with adjustment flap
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- YKK Metaluxe® centre front zipper and metallic detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 69% Modal, 31% recycled Polyester (PCR)
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing: 100% Polyester
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.