A casual it-piece for the autumn-winter season! The long overshirt made of particularly soft material has a long silhouette and a curved hem, plus a normal collar, button placket at the front and long sleeves that can also be worn turned up. Goes with every outfit, from skirt to suit trousers. Please note: this oversized style intentionally runs large. If you prefer a tighter fit, please choose one size smaller.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Long, quilted overshirt with loose fit
- Light and soft 2-layer performance fabric soft touch
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm 133gr PrimaLoft® Silver padding and a versatile warmth level up to -10° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly water-repellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Voluminous V-shape quilting
- Oversized silhouette
- Roll-up sleeves with outshell lining
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with invisible magnetic closures
- Curved hem with side slits
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Soft lining in 100% recycled Polyester
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Front closure with buttons in 100% sustainable real corozo material
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Machine washable
- Shell: 80% sustainable BCI cotton, 20% recycled Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab's signature multi-layer fabrics with a hydrostatic head of up to 10,000mm and fully taped seams keep you dry and sealed in even the most extreme situations. However, with quilted jackets, water can be absorbed through the perforation of the needle-holes and through the yarn, so technically it's not '100% waterproof' - although we're close. Incidentally, the PrimaLoft padding underneath does not absorb any water, so that it cannot become soaked.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.