Pickup currently unavailable
- Padded coat with hood
- Sustainable 3-layer performance fabric 'eco tech' crafted from 100% recycled nylon (shell) and 100% recycled polyester (lining).
- Insulated with soft and warm 80g PrimaLoft® Silver padding and a versatile warmth level up to -10° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Relaxed fit with O-shape silhouette
- Front closure with buttons made of 100% sustainable real ivory-nut button
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with buckle
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with invisible magnetic closures
- Inner zipper pocket for important belongings
- Warming wind cuffs in soft knit
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood and back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon (PIR)
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Padding: 100% polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.