This classic parka style is crafted from a sustainable, 3-layer high-performance-fabric that is fully weatherproof. It comes with a large hood and cuff flaps for extra protection, then opens to reveal a clean inside without additional lining. Magnetic side flap pockets and an inner pocket with zipper care for your belongings. Layer it over neutral separates for an understated look.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Masculine parka with longer back
- Sustainable 3-layer performance fabric 'eco cotton blend' crafted from 45% sustainable fibres
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Relaxed fit
- Fully seam sealed
- Hood extension with zigzag stitching
- 2 flap pockets with magnetic closures
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Hidden front zipper
- Cord with metal cord tips
- Width adjustment at hem with hideable cord end
- Large, welded adjustment flap at cuff
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Fishbone webbing as snap panel
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 23% Recycled Polyamide (PIR), 50% Polyamide, 27% BCI Cotton
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing: 100% Polyester
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.