LOLA accompanies you stylishly and reliably through spring and summer. The feminine short coat with A-silhouette is available in the new material 'light twill'. Soft woven ribbons and embroidery eyelets, a box pleat and real corozo buttons complete the picture. This stylish short coat simply goes with everything.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Feminine short coat with light A-silhouette
- Lightweight and extra soft 2-layer performance material 'light twill'. The shell is made of sustainable modal and recycled polyester.
- Superior wearing comfort: waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Regular fit
- Fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood
- 2 Zipper pockets
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Soft webbings and embroidery eyelets
- Roll-up sleeves with outshell fabric inside
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Front closure with buttons in 100% sustainable real corozo material
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Machine washable
- Shell: 69% Modal, 31% recycled Polyester (PCR)
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.