Pickup currently unavailable
- Long oversized coat with O-silhouette
- Light and soft 3-layered performance fabric 'Light Twill' made of sustainable materials
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Oversized O-silhouette
- Water and dirt repellent surface finish
- Adjustable hood, attached to invisible snaps
- Various styling options through detachable hood
- Small stand up collar without hood
- Roll-up sleeves with outshell fabric inside
- Front closure with buttons in 100% sustainable genuine corozo material
- Two spacious flap pockets with magnetic snaps
- Inner pocket with YKK® zipper
- g-lab branded 3M® Scotchlite® reflective stripes at hood and at back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Machine washable
- 69% modal, 31% recycled polyester
- 40g PrimaLoft® Silver
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.