With this casual oversize coat you're simply always dressed right, whether you are strolling through town, taking a walk or running errants. Its O-silhouette makes it very special and the detachable hood opens up different look and styling options. Please note: this oversized style intentionally runs large. If you prefer a tighter fit, please choose one size smaller. Please note: this oversized style intentionally runs large. If you prefer a tighter fit, please choose one size smaller.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Long oversized coat with O-silhouette
- Sustainable 3-layer performance fabric 'eco cotton blend' crafted from 45% sustainable fibres
- Superior wearing comfort: waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Oversized O-silhouette
- Fully seam sealed
- Removable and adjustable hood. Small mandarin/stand-up collar with invisible snaps
- 2 Pocket flaps with magnet closures
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Roll-up sleeves with outshell fabric inside
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Front closure with buttons in 100% sustainable real corozo material
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood and back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Machine washable
- Shell: 23% Recycled Polyamide (PIR), 50% Polyamide, 27% BCI Cotton
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
ECO COTTON BLEND
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.