The long overshirt made of extra soft material has a oversized silhouette and a curved hem, a normal collar, button placket in front and sleeves that can also be folded. The shirt can be worn open or closed and goes with any outfit, from skirts to suit trousers.
g-lab's 24/7 SERIES stands for sustainable cross-season styles that are worn both indoors and outdoors as a cardigan or jacket or as a warming mid-layer under a coat. The soft and light PrimaLoft® padding makes it particularly comfortable to wear. A super small pack size and minimal weight also make the series the perfect travel companion.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Padded 'cardigan' overshirt with oversized fit
- Lightweight and extra soft performance fabric 'light twill' crafted from sustainable materials
- Light padding with 40g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal free
- Oversized fit
- Snap-down collar
- 2 large patched-on pockets with magnet closure
- Large diamond quilting pattern
- Rounded hem, slightly longer at back, with side slit
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Mini snaps
- g-lab hanger loop at collar
- classic g-lab branding inside
- Machine washable
- Shell: 69% Modal, 31% recycled Polyester (PCR)
- Padding: 100% polyester, of which 100% is recycled polyester (PCR)
- Linning: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.