LOFTsuperlight eco ripstop
This soft and super lightweight overshirt is the perfect choice for every day - worn closed or open.
g-lab's 24/7 SERIES stands for sustainable cross-season styles that are worn both indoor and outdoor as a cardigan or jacket or as a warming mid-layer under a coat. The soft and light PrimaLoft® padding makes it particularly comfortable to wear. A super small pack size and minimal weight also make the series the perfect travel companion.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Light overshirt for indoor & outdoor
- Fully sustainable 'superlight eco ripstop': jacket weight in size M is only 340g, 100% sustainable fibres
- Light padding with 60g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal free
- Superior wearing comfort: water-repellent and quick-drying, windproof, breathable
- Wearable as cardigan, mid layer or shell
- Regular Fit
- Snap-down collar
- Pockets with zipper
- Inner pocket with zipper
- Large placed quilting pattern with underlined pocket
- Slightly curved hem
- Roll-up sleeves with outshell fabric inside
- Lining in g-lab brand color orange
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Mini Snaps
- Small g-lab hanger loop at collar
- Classic g-lab branding inside
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% recycled Polyester (PCR)
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Pedding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
SUPERLIGHT ECO RIPSTOP
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.