This super-comfortable yet super-stylish puffer parka is cut to a voluminous O-shape silhouette which can even be exaggerated with an adjustable hem. It has an adjustable drawstring hood, two fleece-lined outer pockets and a small zipperpocket inside for your precious belongings. Team it with slim-fit trousers to draw focus to the shape. Please note: this oversized style intentionally runs large. If you prefer a tighter fit, please choose one size smaller.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Oversized, hooded puffer parka
- Sustainable, light and soft 2-layer performance fabric 'soft touch'
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm 160g PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra padding and a versatile warmth level up to -20° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly water-repellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Voluminous V-shape quilting
- O-shape silhouette
- Adjustable hood with soft, knitted webbing
- Width adjustment at hem with hideable cord end
- Warming wind cuffs in soft knit
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with invisible magnetic closures and one small zipper pocket inside
- Soft lining in 100% recycled polyester
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- YKK Metaluxe® front zipper and metallic detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood and back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 80% sustainable BCI cotton, 20% recycled Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab's signature multi-layer fabrics with a hydrostatic head of up to 10,000mm and fully taped seams keep you dry and sealed in even the most extreme situations. However, with quilted jackets, water can be absorbed through the perforation of the needle-holes and through the yarn, so technically it's not '100% waterproof' - although we're close. Incidentally, the PrimaLoft padding underneath does not absorb any water, so that it cannot become soaked.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.