STORM IIsuperlight cotton
g-lab's iconic bestseller style for the summer. Cut as a fusion of a classic short coat and a parka with a straight, casual silhouette. The second generation of STORM comes as a 3-layer-performance material 'superlight cotton', which has a compact touch and feel yet only a superlight weight of 700g for a jacket in size M. Wear it with smart-casual or more sportive looks. Please note: this style runs small. Please choose one size bigger.
Pickup currently unavailable
- g-lab´s fusion of classic short coat and parka with back slit
- Regular fit
- Compact yet light 3-layer performance fabric superlight cotton, jacket weight in size M is only 700g
- Superior wearing comfort: fully waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully adjustable fixed hood
- 2 large zipper pockets and 1 inner zipper pocket
- Protective storm cuff extensions with twin-stripes in reflective 3M Scotchlite® material
- YKK metal centre front zipper in silver and detailing in black
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 81% Cotton, 19% Polyamide, Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing fabric: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.