Take snow flurries and sub-zero temperatures with the PEAK quilted coat, because the warming PrimaLoft® padding and the many practical details equip the winter model perfectly against alpine weather conditions and icy city blizzards.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Hooded long puffer parka
- Light and soft 2-layer performance fabric soft touch
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm 200gr PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra padding with a versatile warmth level up to -25° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly water-repellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Voluminous parallel quilting with cross-quilting details
- Straight silhouette
- Padded hood with buckle and cord adjustment
- Warming wind cuffs in soft knit
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with water-repellant zips and long metal zipperpulls
- Soft lining in 100% recycled/sustainable cotton mix fabric
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- 2 inner pockets with zipper
- Water-repellent YKK® front zip and black detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripes at back and hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Extra-oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 80% sustainable BCI cotton, 20% recycled Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 60% recycled Polyamide, 40% sustainable BCI Cotton
- Padding: 100% Polyester
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.