MIORA is a sophisticated and reliable companion for the colder seasons of the year. The padded short-jacket features a feminine and figure-flattering silhouette. Soft, warm knitted cuffs and cuff belts, flap pockets as well as a front zipper with flap complete the picture. This style is available in our signature high performance fabrics 'silk feel', an elegant, technical twill with satiny brilliance and 'sot twill', a very soft, more peachy.matte fabric. This wonderfully warm jacket keeps wind and weather away and rounds off any outfit during winter time.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Short feminine jacket with slightly A-shaped silhouette
- Velvety soft 2-layer performance fabric soft twill
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm 170gr PrimaLoft® Silver padding with a versatile warmth level up to -20° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm Feminine, figure-flattering fit
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, fixed outshell hood with stormproof front extension and knitted webbings
- Separately wearable thermo hood for extra cosiness
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets and two flap pockets with magnetic closures
- Decorative cuff flaps with buttons
- Inner wind cuffs in soft wool knit
- Decorative accessories in dark chrome
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- YKK Metaluxe® front zipper and dark chrome detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 64% sustainable Lyocell, 36% Polyester
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 46% Polyamide, 54% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester Care Instructions: Close all zippers, buckles, buttons and snaps, turn jacket inside out. Machine wash delicate cycle 30°C, wash separately, use liquid detergent, do not use fabric softener, do not bleach, spin for 1 minute on low speed, do not tumble dry, iron on low setting with cloth. Do not dry clean.
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.