Keep cosy and considered in this reversible gilet of our 24/7 series, which is exquisitely designed to please you anywhere and any time, indoors as much as outdoors. LIA is crafted from softest 'plume touch' fabric and quilted with premium PrimaLoft®, which is the superior high-tech version of down but 100% animal free and made of 70% recycled fibers. Reverse for max look versatility: the patterned side is smooth while the plain-colored side features a quilted pattern. Super relaxed silhouette with snap button front closure. Wear it over matching-hued soft tailoring from joggers to skirts.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Reversible indoor-outdoor vest with hood
- Soft and superlight fabric plume touch, jacket weight in size S is only 340g
- Light padding with 40g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
- Soft and superlight, wearable as a shell or mid layer, each side offers a different color and look
- Long O-silhouette
- 2 large pockets inside and outside, pockets on quilted side with magnetic closure
- Comes with g-lab travel pouch, small packsize
- Snap fastening at front and detailing in metallic-enamel
- Machine washable
- Shell fabric quilted side: 100% Polyamide
- Shell fabric non-quilted side: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.