This iconic g-lab style is our best seller and will be a wardrobe favorite for many, many years. What's new on the GLOBE III? First of all it's the new shell material 'Eco Tech': This 3-layer outer material is made of 100% recycled nylon and is equipped with a 100% recycled polyester lining and 100% recycled PrimaLoft® insulation. We've also added a few details, but the most important functions remain the same: The inner thermal lining can be removed quickly and easily, so that the jacket can be worn from autumn to winter to late spring. Straight, casual cut - always goes with everything.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Classic g-lab parka with hood
- Sustainable 3-layer performance fabric 'eco tech' crafted from 100% recycled nylon (outer layer) and 100% recycled polyester (inner layer). Technical feel, masculine look.
- Detachable liner insulated with soft and extra-warm 133gr PrimaLoft® Silver padding with a versatile warmth level up to -15° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- 2-in-1 concept for versatile wearing options throughout all seasons and wearability over business suits
- Fully seam sealed
- Elbow reinforcement
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with water-repellent zippers
- Adjustable hood
- Classic slit at back
- 2 inner pockets with zipper
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Water-repellent YKK® front zipper and black detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% recycled Polyamide
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: Inside: 100% recycled Polyester, Outside: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.