The warmest piece of the collection. This robust parka with a large storm hood will keep you warm and dry throughout the iciest weather. Premium PrimaLoft® Silver lining will keep you warm while offering highest breathability for a comfortable climate. The straight silhouette offers zippers on each side to increase your leeway. Face nasty weather with storm extensions on the cuffs and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. Available in two different high-performance fabrics that are waterproof, windproof and breathable: 'combat wool', which is made of finest merino wool and the g-lab heritage material 'tech touch' with a tougher and more sportive look and feel. The regular profile and array of pockets mean it will serve you well for years to come.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Extra warm winter parka with large storm hood
- The extra strong 2-layer performance fabric CORDURA® combat wool, is a luxurious Merino wool reinforced with INVISTA nylon fibres, creating a rich look and soft feel
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 200gr padding with a versatile warmth level up to -25° Celsius. PrimaLoft® is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Waist adjustment at back
- Protective storm cuff extensions with twin-stripes in reflective 3M Scotchlite® material
- Fully seam sealed
- Two side zippers to increase your leeway
- Two cosy, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with zippers
- Two flap pockets
- Inner pocket with zipper
- g-lab signature sleeve pocket
- Soil- and waterrepellant Teflon® finish
- Solid YKK® metal front zipper
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripes at hood & back
- Iconic orange hanger loop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Mashine washable
- Shell: 39% Merino Wool, 33% Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 3% Lycra
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 60% Polyamide, 40% Cotton
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.