The short overshirt adapts to all occasions and stylings. Wear it open as a jacket or closed as a shirt. Above all, it is so soft that you never want to take it off again.
g-lab's 24/7 SERIES stands for sustainable cross-season styles that are worn both indoors and outdoors as a cardigan or jacket or as a warming mid-layer under a coat. The soft and light PrimaLoft® padding makes it particularly comfortable to wear. A super small pack size and minimal weight also make the series the perfect travel companion.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Padded 'cardigan' overshirt jacket with relaxed fit
- Lightweight and extra soft performance fabric 'light twill' crafted from sustainable materials
- Light padding with 40g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal free
- Relaxed fit
- Snap-down collar
- 2 invisible pockets with magnet closure
- Large diamond quilting pattern
- Rounded hem, slightly longer at back, with side slit
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Mini snaps
- g-lab hanger loop at collar
- Classic g-lab branding inside
- Machine washable
- Shell: 69% Modal, 31% recycled Polyester (PCR)
- Padding: 100% polyester, of which 100% is recycled polyester (PCR)
- Linning: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.