This short coat made of 'superlight cotton' impresses with its classically casual minimalist aesthetic.The straight cut with a slightly fitted and figure-flattering waist cares for a feminine silhouette. The fully adjustable hood and two side pockets ensure perfect comfort and weather protection. Simply a great piece to wear anywhere at any time.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Hooded coat with classic, figure-flattering silhouette and long back slit
- Regular fit
- Compact yet light 3-layer performance fabric superlight cotton, jacket weight in size S is only 580g
- Superior wearing comfort: fully waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully adjustable fixed hood with cord ties in pearlgrey
- 2 large zipper pockets
- Protective storm cuff extensions with twin-stripes in reflective 3M Scotchlite® material
- YKK Metaluxe® centre front zipper and detailing in metallic-beige
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 81% Cotton, 19% Polyamide, Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Backing fabric: 100% Polyester
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.