CELENTA adds a totally new silhouette to your winter outerwear wardrobe. Its asymmetric A-shape cut crosses between parka and cape, topped by an extra large storm hood. Take off the hood and swap to a minimalistic crew neck style in an instant or choose to shape-up the loose-fitting silhouette with an internal drawstring. This piece is a changing star in many aspects, adding freshness to your outfits while comforting you across all seasons. The new high-performance fabric 'silk feel' adds a sophisticated, cool look.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Oversized A-shape coat with special hem shape and detachable hood
- 2-in-1 concept for versatile wearing options throughout all seasons: detachable thermo liner with long side slits
- Detachable liner insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 80 padding with a versatile warmth level up to -5° Celsius.PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Sophisticated, sleek 2-layer performance fabric silk feel
- Superior wearing comfort in all weather conditions: waterproof, windproof, breathable and warm
- Fully seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, detachable hood with large collar overlap and stormproof front extension Extra long, warming wind cuffs in a dark navy wool mix
- Outshell-lined roll-up sleeves
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with invisible magnetic closures
- Straight front closure with hidden YKK Metaluxe® centre front zipper, snap closure at the collar
- Decorative detailling in dark chrome
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% Polyester, Membran: 100% Polyurethane
- Fix lining: 57% Polyamide. 43% Cotton
- Detachable lining: 46% Polyamide. 54% Polyester, Outside: 100% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.