Blossom 'seigaiha' blends contemporary fashion and high-performance with finest Japanese craftsmanship. The traditional wave motif of this fabric was printed on an old, traditional Japanese stamp machine and, like in reality, no wave is like another. An outstanding style and styling to protect you from icy city winds and snowy drizzle. Completes any outfit.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Hooded oversized puffer coat with Japanese seigaiha dot print
- Artisan Japanese 2-layer performance fabric with the traditional 'Seigaiha' (wave) print motif
- O-shape silhouette
- Voluminous V-shape quilting
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver 160 padding with a versatile warmth level up to -25° Celsius.PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly waterrepellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Warming wind cuffs in off-white coloured, Japanese cotton jersey
- With adjustment at hem and hood with soft, knitted webbing
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with invisible magnetic closures and one small zipper pocket inside
- Quick-dry® cotton-mix lining in off-white
- YKK Metaluxe® centre front zipper and detailing in gold
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripe at hood
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% Cotton Membran: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 56% Polyamide, 44% Cotton
- Padding: 100% Polyester
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.