Simple chic: this oversize piece is loved by all stylists. Throw it over anything to beam with effortless style. It also layers easily over your ever chunkiest knitwear. Straight forward, it has a slight O-shape with a straight, buttoned front closure and flap pockets. The multi-tasking 2-in-1 concept allows you to take out the thermo lining and makes AUDREY your perfect companion for fall, winter and spring.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Oversize Coat
- Light and soft 2-layer performance fabric 'Soft Touch'
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- 2-in-1 concept with detachable thermo liner for wearability from fall to spring
- Padded with 100gr PrimaLoft ® Silver insulation with warm, knitted cuffs
- Buttoned Frontclosure
- 2 Flap pockets with hidden magnetic buttons and fleece lining for warm hands
- Fully seam sealed
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ stripe at back yoke
- Machine washable
- Shell: 65% Wool, 35% Polyester, Membrane 100% Polyurethane
- Fix Lining: 100% Cotton, Detachable Lining: 46% Polyamide, 54% Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab’s signature multilayer fabrics with a water column of up to 10.000 mm and sealed seams are ready to withstand even the most extreme conditions to always keep you dry.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.