NEOcombat wool | merino lammfell
NEO is available in two quilted high-performance-shell qualities: the sleek, more sportive 'cushy touch' and the sophisticated 'combat wool'. All weatherproof, the jackets are injected with 200gr extra warm yet superlight and non-wearing PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra insulation that will keep you warm and dry even at temperatures up to -25°C. The style is fitted with a detachable merino lamb collar and collar closure flaps to keep you extra warm in icy breezes. Fleece lined zip pockets on the sides and soft lycra cuffs hidden in the sleeves comfort you along the way. Style straight or puff it with hem adjustment.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Puffer bomber with merino lamb collar
- The extra strong 2-layer performance fabric CORDURA® combat wool, is a luxurious Merino wool reinforced with INVISTA nylon fibres, creating a rich look and soft feel
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra 200gr padding with a versatile warmth level up to -25° Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 70% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly water-repellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Detachable merino lamb collar with closure flaps
- Hem adjustment
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer zip pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Soft lycra cuffs
- Dry soil & spill repellent Teflon® finish
- Water-repellent YKK® zip and black detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripes at back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 39% Merino Wolle, 33% Polyester, 25% Polyamide, 3% Lycra
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 60% Polyamide, 40% Cotton
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Collar: Real lamb fur
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab's signature multi-layer fabrics with a hydrostatic head of up to 10,000mm and fully taped seams keep you dry and sealed in even the most extreme situations. However, with quilted jackets, water can be absorbed through the perforation of the needle-holes and through the yarn, so technically it's not '100% waterproof' - although we're close. Incidentally, the PrimaLoft padding underneath does not absorb any water, so that it cannot become soaked.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.