In cooperation with the Hamburg-based editorial store UZWEI, we have launched the YOKO coat in the sustainable material 'eco tech' as an exclusive limited edition. The long coat is the perfect choice for cold days and ensures a very slim silhouette despite the very warm PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra lining, which is quilted. The detachable hood, a tunnel collar and warm knit cuffs protect against cool drafts. Side slits with zippers allow for a slightly different styling and more freedom of movement.
Pickup currently unavailable
- Long quilted coat
- Sustainable 2-layer performance fabric 'eco tech' crafted from 100% recycled nylon (shell) and 100% recycled polyester (lining). Technical feel, masculine look.
- Insulated with soft and extra-warm PrimaLoft® Silver HiLoft Ultra insulation with 160g padding and a versatile warmth level up to -20 Celsius. PrimaLoft® Silver is made of 100% recycled polyester and is 100% animal-free.
- Superior wearing comfort: highly water-repellent, windproof, breathable and warm
- Long side slits with zip
- Detachable and fully adjustable storm hood
- Warm comfort collar
- Two fleece-lined handwarmer pockets with magnet closures
- Inner zipper pocket for important belongings
- Soft knit cuffs
- Dry soil & spill repellent finish
- Water-repellent YKK® front zipper and metallic detailing
- Reflective 3M® Scotchlite® stripes at hood and back
- Iconic orange hangerloop
- Oversized g-lab zipper pull
- Machine washable
- Shell: 100% recycled Polyamide
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% recycled Polyester
- Padding: 100% Polyester
We ship to the following countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Monaco, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Denmark, Sweden and Finland
g-lab's signature multi-layer fabrics with a hydrostatic head of up to 10,000mm and fully taped seams keep you dry and sealed in even the most extreme situations. However, with quilted jackets, water can be absorbed through the perforation of the needle-holes and through the yarn, so technically it's not '100% waterproof' - although we're close. Incidentally, the PrimaLoft padding underneath does not absorb any water, so that it cannot become soaked.
g-lab’s exclusive multilayer fabrics serve as a high-performance climate control system with a breathability of up to 10.000 g/m2/24h. You stay always dry and comfortable.
The ultra-thin, high-performance membrane protects you against the windchill effect. The body’s vital insulation layer is retained and your comfort kept at a high level.
Simply the best: Premium PrimaLoft® Silver insulation in combination with cotton and microfiber linings care for pleasant warmth and wearing comfort. 100% animal free and 100% recycled.
Product longevity, the highest quality of materials and sustainable work ethics lie at the heart of the brand. The current collection already consists of over 70% recycled or sustainably sourced materials and we strive to continue to minimize our social and environmental impact.